Here we go.

06 December 2010

DEC TOP X

1. Forbidden City w/ KMHD. They make a killer veggie egg foo young & Schezhuan tofu! Also, it's just nice to dine in a Chinese restaurant instead of take-out.

2. Walking AND swimming. I
am currently will be learning how to swim laps properly. I LOVE IT. Every damn day. I am at that juncture where I have to move move move or I feel bad bad bad.

3. TOFU HAPPENING!

Photobucket

4. Deerhunter "Desire Lines"


5. Wikileaks!

6. I am friends with exceptional women who aren't petty or vicious; they allow me to be me, which is more than you can ask of anyone. They lift me up. Many thanks and besos to: KMHD, Leigh, Heather, Keiko, Luca, Alannah, Nicole, Mum, and Anne. Golden girls!

7. Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over"

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof
My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof
In the paper today, tales of war and of waste
But you turn right over to the TV page




8.
Photobucket

9. Silk nog straight out of the carton.
Photobucket

10. The Breeders "Safari"

Wait for it...


3 comments:

nicole said...

Awesomeness.

Mmm, nog.

xo.

kmhd said...

I am still embarrassed that you thought I was a solicitor on Skype. I can't shake wanting to be a living, breathing Pulp record.

Alannah said...

<3

Blog Archive